How to activate your ATM card for online transactions and Interswitch Safetoken Service
Before you can use your ATM on Buytopups you must first activate it for online transactions and Interswitch Safetoken Service.
You have two options to do this:
Go to your nearest bank branch and request for your card to be enrolled for the Safetoken and activated for online transactions
- Go to the nearest ATM, and insert your ATM card
- Input your 4-digit PIN and press Enter
- Select your bank account type eg Savings or Current
- Select the ‘Quickteller’ option from the ATM menu screen
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the Quickteller menu list on the ATM screen
- Select ‘Others’ for the bill payment menu option list
- Enter ‘322222”as the Payment Code
- Enter your Phone Number as the Customer Reference Number and select ‘Proceed’
- You will get a display“Do you want to make this payment?” Amount Due:N1
- DO NOT edit the amount to be paid
- Click on “Pay amount due”
- You will then get a confirmation page indicating the registration was successful
- *Note that a surcharge of N100 may be applicable to a successful registration.
Once you are able to complete the registration either at your bank branch or at an ATM, you will be able to receive One Time Passwords (OTPs) to complete online payments.